19 April 2018

I am not alone!

Not that I ever really thought I was, but sometimes, faced with the 'art experts' of  modern academia and the 'art business', I would begin to think that my taste in art was seriously flawed. It turns out that there are artists, collectors, and just ordinary people like me, who agree.

Here is a link to a website founded by a wealthy collector. It is a 'virtual museum' of realist art. It is free to register and browse the 'museum'.

Art Renewal Center 

And here are three videos that make my point that I'm not alone.

By a Professional Artist

By Lloyd, a/k/a 'Lindy Biege', one of
my favourite YouTubers.

By a Professional Graphic Artist



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.