04 April 2018

A Totally Unsolicited Advert

This is a totally unsolicited advertisement for my 'home on the 'net'. I have been a member of the FishEaters Traditional Catholic Forums for over twelve years. It is true that my participation has gone has gone up and down over those years, but as I told the owner of the website and the forum a year or so ago, 'Ya know, this place is like a Certain Organisation that we're both familiar with. No matter how much I try to leave, I keep getting dragged back in!'

The website is, without a doubt, the most comprehensive resource for Traditional Catholics on the web. After twelve years, I know I've only scratched the surface! Every time I go looking for something, I get sidetracked and discover new material. I am reminded of my boyhood adventures with the encyclopædia. I'd start to look up an article I needed, only to find, two or three hours later, that I was reading something totally unconnected to the original subject.

Vox Clamantis (the owner's screen name) has spent 20 years in building the site. It has apologetic materials, traditions and customs of the Liturgical Year, recipes that are traditionally prepared for Holy Days, and much much more! If it has to do with Catholicism as it was practised before the Second Œcumenical Council of the Vatican, you can find it here!

Vox needs financial help to pay for bandwidth and I'm happy to post this. She doesn't know I'm doing it, but I'll tell her after it's done.




If you're Catholic or just a fan of Western civilisation, and aren't familiar with the FishEaters website, please explore it and consider supporting it. I can really use your help.http://www.FishEaters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.