31 January 2018

Chevalier Charles Coulombe

As is probably obvious, I am a great fan of the Chevalier. I have known him personally for 25 years. I have read virtually all his books and many of his articles. I'm working my way through his videos on YouTube. I often post those videos here, and I'm sure more will be forthcoming.


I have reviewed his latest book, A Catholic Quest for the Holy Grail, and I have every intention of reviewing his older books as I have time.

In order to further introduce him to my Readers, here is his author page at Tumblar House, his publishers.

Tumblar House

Several of his books are listed at the bottom of the page, and there is a link to an interview with him regarding his novel, 'Star Spangled Crown', as well as a link to another page which contains links to many of his myriad of articles published across the net.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.