28 August 2018

Off the Menu: Episode 12 - Trump Presidency Fallout

Originally uploaded 15 November 2016. As you can see from the start times below, the bulk of the video is taken up by predictions of the Trump Presidency, since he had just won the election.

The discussion of 'The Safety Pin Movement' is hilarious! You must watch it!


His discussion of predictions for the Trump Presidency is fascinating. I will make no personal comments, lest I reveal my positions on American politics (except for wanting the peaceful abolition of the whole evil, Freemasonic system), but he has some interesting prophecies.

The short discussion of the International Monarchist League, of which he and I are both members, is excellent. He denounces the deeply rooted anti-monarchism of the US government, rooted, as he's pointed out elsewhere, in Freemasonic republicanism and revolution. I highly recommend it, and I'll try to do a post specifically on the League.


1.) The Safety Pin Movement 1:16 2.) Trump's New Presidency Predictions 4:05 3.) International Monarchist League 24:33



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.