31 August 2018

I guess the media actually loves Catholics!

Short and sweet, and to the point. Of course, the secular (read: atheistic humanist) press loves Francis. He stands for everything they do, the LGBTQXYZ agenda, sin, and the ultimate destruction of Christ's Holy Church!

From the Creative Minority Report

Gee, for years I thought the media was opposed to Catholicism. But the way the media is defending the pope so vociferously is quite heartening. I guess I had them all wrong.

Reuters: "Conservative media move to front line of battle to undermine Pope Francis"

NY Times: "Vatican Power Struggle Bursts Into Open as Conservatives Pounce"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.