30 July 2018

Thank You for Your Prayers

Just to bring my readers up to date, my vision has returned in my right eye. However, since this is the second time it's happened, I am going to have it looked at.

Saturday, I was still blind in that eye. I woke up during the night and realised that I could see again, but poorly. Yesterday, it improved even more, and today it's basically back to normal

Again, thank you all, and please offer a prayer of thanksgiving to Our Lord for the intercession of St Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.