26 July 2018

How to Follow Musings of an Old Curmugeon

I hope my readers like 'Musings' as much as I like doing it. I know much of the news I share is disheartening, but I think it's vital to spread the word about the crisis in Christ's Church.

And I do try to inject a bit of humour or good news once in a while!

As I posted in HELP! earlier this month, I was banned from Facebook under my true name of Jovan Weismiller. I was banned for months because of posts made years ago, that were suddenly deemed unacceptable under FB's recent crackdown involving 'community standards', for questioning the 'Religion of Peace' or attempting to defend and promote our Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and Culture.

I set up a second account under a fuller version of my real name, Jovan-Marya Weismiller, but FB rapidly banned it permanently for violating their rule against having two accounts.

I also managed to lock myself out of a second account under the name Ian MacGregor, which I had originally set up years ago with which to  'cheat' (not that I was playing against anyone) at an FB game.

I said in my earlier post,
I do intend to set up a new account, but that will be of minimal help since a) I have no way of telling people it exists, and b) without access to the other accounts I can't add the new one as an admin on the 'Musings' FB page. 
Well, I'm at least temporarily, back as Jovan Weismiller. However, should I get banned again, I discovered that the Musings of an Old Curmudgeon page was set up under the Jovan-Marya Weismiller account, so I can no longer add another administrator.

So, until I figure out how to get back into the Ian MacGregor account, if I manage to do that, should I get banned again, here are the best ways of keeping up with Musings of an Old Curmudgeon.

1) Simply 'follow' the blog by clicking on the 'Follow' link directly below the spinning globe Readers' Map in the sidebar.

2) Join the Group 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon' on Facebook. As a member, I will be able to post there from any account to which I have access.

And, last but not least, add Jean Sagemeunier as a friend on Facebook. As any Francophones will note Jean Sagemeunier is simply Jovan Weismiller translated into French. This will be my fallback account if I get banned again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.