10 June 2018

Why I Post Entire Articles

I have been asked why I post entire articles, copied and pasted from the source, instead of just a link. Well, there is a very good reason. As you know, if you've been reading 'Musings' for awhile, this is not my first venture into blogging. Over a decade ago, I had a blog called 'The New Crusade', to which there is a link in the sidebar.

It was similar to 'Musings', but more secular and politically oriented. I never posted pictures, especially not of a dog or flowers, and I seldom posted just my own thoughts as I do here.

There are many articles on that older blog that I would like to share now. Some are timeless and some indicate just how far the descent into the abyss has progressed in ten years.

Unfortunately, many of those links are dead now, returning only an error message. That will not happen with 'Musings'. For at least as long as Google maintains Blogger, every article here will be
available, without regard to whether its source is still online, or if the source has maintained it on its website.

I always include the link, as well, in the hope that my readers will check the site and read articles from it regularly, whether I have shared them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.