What she did was to lead an unauthorised 'Communion Service' which leads me to ask several questions.
- Why has this anti-Catholic supporter of murder not already been excommunicated?
- How bad is the state of the Church in Ireland that a Pastor can be away from his Parish without being certain that there will be a supply Priest?
- And most importantly, how was she able to access the 'blessed bread', by which I assume the writer means the Sacred Host in which Christ is present Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity?
§3. The tabernacle in which the Most Holy Eucharist is reserved habitually is to be immovable, made of solid and opaque material, and locked in such a way that the danger of profanation is avoided as much as possible.Therefore, I have to ask, how did this evil woman just waltz into a Parish Church and hold an unauthorised 'Communion Service'?
§4. For a grave cause, it is permitted to reserve the Most Holy Eucharist in some other fit-ting and more secure place, especially at night.
§5. The person responsible for the church or oratory is to take care that the key of the tabernacle in which the Most Holy Eucharist is reserved is safeguarded most diligently.
There seems to be only two possibilities,
- That the Pastor was fully aware that there was no supply Priest coming to celebrate the Holy Sacrifice and that he knew and approved of this sacrilege, or,
- That he is seriously derelict in his duty as Pastor and the custodian of the Most Holy Sacrament in his Church.
How long, O Lord, how long?!