06 July 2018

HELP!

I have managed to get myself into an interesting pickle! As you can tell from my profile on my sidebar, my name is Jovan Weismiller. I have had a Facebook account in that name for years. Over that time I made many posts which were not a problem when made. Then a few months ago, Facebook cracked down on 'politically incorrect' posts. In other words, anything that questioned the 'Religion of Peace' or attempted to defend and promote our Græco-Roman Catholic Civilisation and Culture became automatically suspect.

I don't know whether an SJW snowflake started to 'mine' the thousands of posts I had made or whether Facebook set their bots to methodically go through all my posts searching for 'suspicious' words. Whichever it was, a few months ago, shortly after the crackdown, I received a 24 hr sentence in 'Facebook jail' because I 'had recently posted something that violated FB's community standards'. I checked the link to the offensive, 'recent' post. It was over five years old!


After a couple of 24 hour bans, the next one or two became 48 hour, as one ended, another was imposed, all for posts years old. The bans then became 30 day bans. I have not been able to access my account since early March.


But, several years ago, I was playing a game on FB. In order to 'cheat' (not that I was playing against anyone), I created several 'sock puppet' accounts to exchange goods in the game. I remembered them, and by luck, I remembered the password to one of them, so I reactivated it, added it as an admin on the Musings of an Old Curmudgeon FB page and started letting my friends know my 'new identity' Ian MacGregor.


However, a few days ago I decided to check if my original account was still banned. I signed out of Ian MacGregor and into Jovan Weismiller. It was still banned, so I tried to return to the other account. Locked out! Since it had been years since I set the account up, I no longer remember the email I used to do it, and without that, I can't sign back in.


As a result, I'm basically off Facebook, which is killing this blog. When I was able to share posts on Facebook I was averaging between 750 and 1,000 page views a day. Since I can't share posts now that has dropped to 200-300 daily.


I do intend to set up a new account, but that will be of minimal help since a) I have no way of telling people it exists, and b) without access to the other accounts I can't add the new one as an admin on the 'Musings' FB page. 


So, I'm asking for help. Please, all ye faithful readers that still see this blog, share my posts on Facebook (and other social media platforms if you like). Share them on your personal pages, on Traditional Catholic pages, on integrist pages, on counter-revolutionary pages, wherever you think they might be of interest.


This blog is a labour of love. I'm not making  money, that's for sure! In the months that I have been running ads, I've made a total of almost US$8.00, so I'm not getting rich. It's simply my attempt at fighting back against the Culture of Death and its master, Satan. I ask you to join me in that fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.