16 June 2018

The Trip

Well, the Cuter & Shorter Half figured out how to get the A/C to work so it was a comfortable night sleeping. We're now in Red Feather Lakes. It doesn't look like I will have any connectivity at the cabin, but the public library, about a mile from it, in which I'm sitting and typing this, has 24/7 wi-fi, so if I have to I can come here and sit on the bench outside the door.

The chilluns and the grand chilluns will be here at the library in a few minutes to meet us. I think I have all my regular daily posts staged for the rest of our holiday. So, if I don't get to the library before we head home, I'll be posting again tomorrow week. Keep us all in your prayers, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.