15 June 2018

Signing Off For Now-Colorado Bound!

This may be my last post until we return from our family holiday. As I've said, I don't know what sort of internet connectivity I will have, and there are grandchildren to play with and beer to be drunk with my children.

I think I have Memes of the Day, The Roman Martyrology, and A Chesterton Calendar staged for each day. If I have connectivity, I will try to post Mrs Bogna's posts from In Lumine Fidei each day. I also think I have a video of Chevalier Charles Coulombe for every day, but some that are posted are missing any of my commentary, and are quite a bit longer than usual. I didn't get around to finding enough Distributists/Integralist essays to post for every day, for which I apologise.

However, I will return to my regular posting when we return Sunday week. In the meantime, I ask my readers for their prayers for a safe and joyful holiday with our children and grandchildren.

God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, have a wonderful and safe, blessed time! You are a dear, enjoy yourself and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.