05 June 2018

“Do you like Pope Francis?” – Italian Minister: “Let’s say I prefer Cardinal Burke”

I'm liking the new Italian Government more and more! The frightening this is that the last paragraph of the story, which I have highlighted, is true! I've actually heard rumours that the Vatican donated to opposition.

From Gloria.tv

Since June 1, Lorenzo Fontana is the Italian Minister of Family.

In November 2016, he told liberoquotidiano.it that he impressed his future wife Emilia on her first visit to Verona by taking her to the Old Latin Mass.

To the question whether he is "ultra-Catholic" Fontana replied, “I try to be Catholic. It is not easy.”

Asked, if he likes Pope Francis, Fontana said, “Let’s say that I prefer Cardinal Burke.”

The Vatican would have preferred that the pro-gay, pro-abortion ex-Communists would have won the Italian elections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.