26 May 2018

Evil, Perverted Servants of Satan!

I mean the voters of Ireland who voted to murder the unborn! I have not been able to bring myself to look at the stories and videos of their 'celebrations', but I understand that they literally danced in the streets and wept tears of joy that Satan had triumphed. 

May God have mercy on their souls. They will have much to answer for when they stand before the Great Judge on the High Seat of Heaven.

And may God have mercy on Ireland as it descends into the Pit of Hell. Our Lady of Knock, pray for Ireland. St Patrick, St Bridget, and all ye Saints and Martyrs of Ireland, pray for your people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.