31 May 2018

A Humorous Post About a Serious Wish

Earlier today, my Good friend, Mr Theodore Harvey of Theodore's Royalty & Monarchy Site,   Royal World and Monarchy Forum, tweeted his wish that HI&RH Archduke Ferdinand Zvonimir von Habsburg, an auto racing driver, was using his racing career as a facade to build a secret army to put his Father, HI&RH Archduke Karl, the rightful Emperor of Austria and Apostolic King of Hungary, on his Thrones.



As you can see, the Archduke saw Mr Harvey's tweet, and answered it. I'm not sure who the dwarf kings under the mountains of Austria are, but I hope they will assist in the Restoration.

Immediately after Archduke Ferdinand replied, one of his cousins also replied. Archduke Eduard is the Hungarian Ambassador to the Holy See and to the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. I wish Mr Harvey had discovered their 'zecret maszter plan'! I would volunteer to help. Of course, Archduke Ferdinand's grandfather, HI&RH Otto, was Godfather to my youngest daughter, so I owe them service.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your little blog. Ya the master plan is out in the open funny,but good. I hope you keep going.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.