03 December 2017

More Articles on Francis' Heresy

I know I promised not to be just a news aggregator, but this is an exception. I'm sure many of my readers will have already read these articles, but for those who are not familiar with the variety of the Traditional Catholic blogosphere, here are links to more articles on Francis elevating his heresy to the 'authentic magisterium'.

Veri Catholici: The Time has come to convene an “imperfect” Synod!

Vox Cantoris: Francis officially promulgates the of Amoris Laetitia - Where are the Cardinals?

Rorate Cæli: Pope Francis Promulgates Buenos Aires Guidelines Allowing Communion for Some Adulterers in AAS as his "Authentic Magisterium"

One Peter Five: Pope’s Letter on Argentinian Communion Guidelines for Remarried Given Official Status

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.