25 December 2017

Merry Christmas

I want to wish all my New Calendar friends a very Merry, Happy and Blessed Feast of the Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ! My Old Calendar friends can wait 13 days!

 Christus natus est nobis! Veníte, adorémus! Felicem natalem Christi!

Nollaig Shona Dhuit to my Shorter, Cuter Half! Joyeux Noël to my Darling Daughter Eugénie! Merry Christmas to my non-Francophone children, Zachary, Charles, Dominique, and John, and to my Granchildren, Kevin, Amber, Andrew, Oliver, Saffryn, and Lily! God Jul in honour of my Grandmother, Pitronella Frederika Petersen! Fröhliche Weihnachten in honour of my Grandfather Maximillian Weismüller! Happy Christmas to all my friends in the Motherland! Buon Natale to my paisan, Tracy Tucciarone and to all my Italian friends in Kansas City! Vesele Vanoce to all the Czechs here in Wilber! Христ је рођен, Срећан Божић to my Serbian compatriots! Giáng sinh vui vẻ to my Viet Namese friends in Kansas City! To the persecuted Christians of China圣诞节快乐!Щасливого Різдва to all my Ukrainian friends in Alberta! መልካም ገና to my friend Solomon! Feliz Natal to my friend João!  Noflike Krystdagen to Hilbert, of History with Hilbert! Vrolijk Kerstfeest! Zalig Kerstfeest! Frohe Weihnachten! Geseënde Kersfees! καλά Χριστούγεννα! ¡Feliz Navidad! Nollaig Shona! Счастливого Рождества! Craciun Fericit! Gleðileg jól! Il-Milied it-tajjeb! Sretan Božić! 

And, for anyone I haven't covered, here it is in Esperanto, Feliĉan Kristnaskon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.