07 December 2017

My Decision on Receiving Holy Communion

Dr Edward Peters holds the degrees of Doctor of Law and Doctor of Canon Law, as well as being a  Referendary of the Apostolic Signatura, which is  an adviser or consultant to the Apostolic Signatura, the Church's Supreme Court under the Pope. Having read his article, On the appearance of the pope’s letter to the Argentine bishops in the Acta Apostolicae Sedis, having received advice from friends, and having prayed fervently about the matter, I have decided that I cannot, without grave danger to my soul, refrain from receiving Our Lord in Holy Communion.

It is obvious to me that Francis is a heretic, but as Dr Peters makes clear, his heresy is in no way binding upon Catholics. It is similar to the heresies of indifferentism propounded by John Paul the Small at Assisi, in his World Peace Day messages, etc. Heresies they are, indeed, but heresies proposed in his capacity as a private doctor, not in his capacity as Pope with the charism of infallibility guaranteed by the Holy Ghost.

Therefore, after prayerful consideration, I will go to the Vigil Mass of the Feast of the Immaculate Conception this evening and receive Holy Communion. I will offer it up, as I intend to offer my Communions for the rest of this Pontificate, for the return of Francis to the Divine and Catholic Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.