23 September 2022

Our Prayers for Japan

I had dreaded this date's post, but as it turns out I had nothing to fear. I, too, would pray for Japan under these circumstances, tho' my prayers would have been radically different 71 years before.

From The Mad Monarchist (7 December 2012)

Early this morning (local time at least) an earthquake of magnitude 7.4 struck about 303 miles northeast of Tokyo. A tsunami warning was issued and a tsunami of one yard height was reported in the area of Miyagi (though buildings were swaying in Tokyo as well). Evacuations have been ordered. Hopefully this will not be as terrible as the last earthquake-tsunami that Japan has still not yet recovered from. Of course, our thoughts and prayers go out to the Japanese people at this sad occasion.
God bless Japan.
Long live the Emperor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.