07 February 2018

How Long, O Lord, How Long?

It is becoming harder and harder to remain a Papally loyal Catholic! From the time I became 'theologically aware' at about 13, until I became a Catholic at 33, I resisted the Papal claims with vehemence. I remember a conversation as a young 'Anglo-Catholic' in which I said I would 'have no truck with protestant heresy or Papal bigotry'.

Having, finally, accepted them as I relate in my conversion story, I have been an equally vehement supporter of those claims against both protestants and my former Orthodox brethren. However, it has become almost impossible to argue for them now!

I have just posted three articles that illustrate the heresy, diabolical disorientation, and utter anti-Catholicism emanating from Rome and her henchmen, from the Pope personally, which I've discussed before, and from his toadies, both in Rome and elsewhere. I'm also posting one by an actual Catholic (unlike Francis, his toadies, his minions, and his henchmen) Archbishop, who is attempting to defend the Faith, taking his cue from the Apostle Jude, who wrote,
Dearly beloved, taking all care to write unto you concerning your common salvation, I was under a necessity to write unto you: to beseech you to contend earnestly for the faith once delivered to the saints. (Epistle of St Jude, 1:3)
From the Catholic Herald:‘China Is the Best Implementer of Catholic Social Doctrine,’ Says Vatican bishop

From One Peter Five:Approval of Blessings for Homosexual Couples Equivalent to Founding a New Church

And from the secular 'National Review': Where Is the Catholic Church Headed?

The rebuke from LifeSiteNews: Archbishop Rebukes Top Cardinal’s Proposal For Liturgical ‘Blessing’ For Homosexuals

Sedevacantism is a dead end doctrine. Orthodoxy? Been there, done that and know better! Protestantism leads straight to hell. So, what's left? Well, as the Canticle of Tobias says at Tuesday Lauds, '13:6 He hath chastised us for our iniquities: * and he will save us for his own mercy.' We are suffering for our sins.

I cannot and will not renounce the Petrine Office. Francis is Pope, heretic or not, and I pray every day, in my Morning Offering and in my Rosary Intentions, for his return to the Catholic Faith. Until God, in His own good time, chooses to free us from heresy, I will continue to say my daily prayers, my Office and my Rosary. I will go to Mass on every Sunday and other Holy Day of Obligation. I will confess regularly and continue to hold fast to the Infallible Teaching of the One, Holy, Roman, Catholic, and Apostolic Church, founded by Christ, and of which He said, (T)he gates of hell shall not prevail against it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.