07 July 2022

Facepalm!

The idiocy of some people! The Cuter and Shorter Half is an avid camper (I used to be until my COPD got so bad that I don't like spending too long in the country). She often looks at sites that review camping areas. Earlier, she was looking at reviews of Buffalo Gap National Grassland in southwest South Dakota.

Several of the reviews complained that there was tall grass in the park that detracted from its utility as a campsite. Isn't that a bit like complaining that there are too many trees in a national forest?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.