07 December 2018

Two Comments on My Post 'Facebook Goes Full On Anti-Catholic!'

Below are two comments on a post I made a few days ago. I want to thank the commenter for several things. First of all thank you for spreading the word. Also, thank you for the hint on 'breaking' the URL of my blog. At least now, I will be able to  send links in a PM.

And last, but by no means least, thank you for your prayers. Your intentions and those of all my readers are in my daily prayers. As I said in my post, You Can't Keep A Good Blog Down!, my page view numbers are gradually climbing back up. It will take awhile, but with readers like you at my back, we'll get there!

Thanks again.

This first comment was made on 2 December, when I posted Facebook Goes Full On Anti-Catholic!
I tried sharing this on Facebook at 4:15 PM and it wouldn't post. I got the message... "Could not retrieve data from URL"
Facebook apparently has your URL flagged so that EVERYTHING coming from it is treated as "SPAM."
When I logged on I had a notification that the article I shared from your blog about Sweden "chipping" its residents was "Against Facebook Standards" ... which immediately puzzled me because I could not fathom HOW it violated their standards. Only when I clicked on the button asking them to "Review" the blocking if I disagreed, did it tell me that it was considered "spam." This is their generic and heavy-handed banishing statement when they CANNOT explain how it violates ANY "standard" they may have. They might as well say, "Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah, Nah ... We don't like you, and we don't have to tell you why!"
The following comment was made onWednesday
I think I came into contact with your *musing* Facebook presence via my friend Kathleen Wagner. I re-shared your article of people being "chipped" in Sweden. That's when I got the so-called "spam" notice when I logged on the next day. It didn't take long to ascertain that they had blocked your entire URL and that you had a Facebook target on your forehead. They wouldn't even allow me to follow a link to your blog from Facebook, so I had to think hard to remember your blog's name. It helped that I once had an active blog on blogspot too. So I went there and did a search. That's when I saw this entry requesting that folks share it on Facebook so that folks know your situation... that Catholics are being targeted for more persecution now. Again it quickly became apparent that NOTHING associated with your URL could pass. Even a status update from my Timeline talking ABOUT you was blocked until I placed spaces amid the name of your blog. 
How are you holding up? I sent you a PM via your Facebook page without a reply, so I'm guessing they must have you in "Facebook Jail" without access to your page. I have attempted to evince righteous anger among my Facebook friends at the despicable nature of Facebook's treatment of you. Several of them kept posting a while back (before the mid-term elections) when several social media outlets went after Alex Jones and other relatively high profile conservative voices. This angers me that the progressivists obviously mean to pick us off one at a time. It angers me that people in their comfort zones may not rise to the occasion because each one is not yet oppressed.
I have been repeatedly posting at least once a day... your URL... and keep getting the same message... "spam" ... and then I fill out the form asking for a "review" of their decision. Even the way THAT is worded... that they MAY take a look, not that they WILL... indicates the absolute ARROGANCE of the progressivist elite.
Please know, that in addition to my whistleblowing advocacy regarding your persecution, that my family continues to remember you in our nightly Rosary. 

1 comment:

  1. It's now worse. You have been reported as abusive.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.