06 December 2018

You Can't Keep A Good Blog Down!

Before I was banned from Facebook for 30 days for being 'politically incorrect', 'Musings' was averaging over a thousand page views per day. After I was banned, a friend was sharing my posts. Unfortunately, he did not belong to all of the groups that I do, so he was unable to share them to several groups.

As a result, my page views dropped to around 650-700 per day. Then, Facebook decided that all of my posts violated their 'community standards'.  Boom! Down to around 500 per day!

However, I have started sharing my posts on Google+, Twitter, and Tumblr (Sorry! For the life of me, I can't figure out how to find the URL for my Google+ account!).

As a result, yesterday, for the first time since all this mess started, I had over a thousand page views! I would like to sincerely thank all those people who have gone to the trouble of finding 'Musings' and have continued to read it and support me in my little apostolate. The intentions of all my readers are in my prayers every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.