19 January 2019

Matt Fradd and Brian Holdsworth Conversation





His introduction
:                                                                                                                                                                                         Topics discussed: - If you could have a pint with anyone, who would it be? - If we are mere byproducts of the natural world, why do we appear to be so alien to it at times? - Does studying theology/philosophy help or hinder one's relationship with God? - Diversity in Catholicism - Over-thinking God - The Mess of Catholicism While attending a conference with my family, I ran into my friend Matt Fradd who was speaking at the conference and he and I have been talking about trying to do something together for a while, so we stole some time between his talks to sit down and have a conversation on camera. We were in a rush and so the setup is really primitive, and this is an outdoor conference where we’re all staying in tents and trailers and things like that, so it’s about as raw and candid as it gets. But we did have an interesting conversation and I think it’s still worth posting here so that’s what I’m doing. I’d really love to get your feedback on this video. If this is something you’d like to see more of, then please let me know if the comments. Matt and I both came away from it kind of excited about doing something like this more often, so let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.