18 March 2019

UK Dad Attacked for Opposing 12-Year-Old Daughter’s Assignment to Write Letter About Converting to Islam

Can you imagine the reaction on the part of the Muslims if a Muslim child was given the assignment to research converting to Christianity?

From Voice of Europe

A stepfather who slammed his daughter’s school for making her write a letter about “converting to Islam” has been called a “racist bigot” and is terrified of violent repercussions.
Mark McLachlan, 43, complained to Kepier School in Houghton-le-Spring, Sunderland when he found the homework task in his stepdaughter’s planner.
He refused to let her finish the “letter to my family about converting to Islam”, claiming it was “brainwashing” her about the religion and did not see what it would achieve.
But since posting about it on social media he says he has received a lot of abuse.
“My wife and I are terrified of the repercussions. Any time anybody says anything negative about Islam they are torn to shreds.”
“I’ve been called a racist and a bigot, but I’m just terrified for my children and for the way this country is going.”
“In 50 years time I can see Britain becoming an Islamic state and my children and grandchildren are still going to be alive – I don’t want them wearing a niqab”, he told MailOnline.
Mr McLachlan, who has been with the 12-year-old’s mother for five years, said he was particularly outraged by the task because he thinks she is being given a “false representation of Islam”.
He added: ‘She was told to google “Why should I convert to Islam”, but if she had researched both sides and googled “Why shouldn’t I convert to Islam” she wouldn’t have been able to sleep.
“I’ve done it and the stuff that comes up is horrific.”
“My stepdaughter is coming home talking about the Prophet Muhammad and halal meat saying Islam is the religion of peace.”
“But if she watched the news and knew about all the atrocities Islam has caused all over the world, she would know it isn’t the religion of peace at all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.