26 February 2019

It's Over for You Tom

My good friend, Vox Cantoris, was the first to expose Tommy Rosica as a mean spirited, evil man. Check out his blog for more details. He's republishing archival posts to explain.


Thomas Rosica has resigned, or "resigned" from St. Michael's College for plagiarism, He states that it was not wilful. How can this be? It went on for at least 25 years and pre-dates any possible "Intern" and the whole technology of "cut and paste."

Rosica shows no contrition. No recognition of the wrong done.

Just as he showed no contrition or offered and apology to me and my wife for the suffering he put us through.

He is a sociopath.

My wife and I opened a bottle of champagne tonight. This is justice.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/plagiarism-by-vatican-spokesman-fr.-rosicas-goes-back-almost-30-years

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-vatican-spokesman-fr.-rosica-resigns-from-catholic-college-after-a

I will be exposing Thomas Rosica over the next week; putting on public record the inflammatory, mocking and disgusting series of emails he sent to me.

It has been confirmed to me that on at least two occasions he attempted to interfere with my employment.

The man is wicked.

..
..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.