12 March 2021

The Loss of the Liberal Mind! Pray Mother Teresa's Emergency Novena for the Salvation of Liberals!

Mary Ann nails it! Liberals are not only hate filled, they lack the ability to think logically, which is why so many of their positions make absolutely no sense to a sane man.

From Les Femmes

By Mary Ann Kreizer

I have a number of liberal relatives who have Trump derangement syndrome as well as an appalling lack of reason and common sense. One of them made a statement on Facebook yesterday saying if he died, he'd be glad it happened under Biden and not Trump, "the most unAmerican president in my lifetime."

Wow! Really? You care about who's president when you die? I think it would be a lot smarter to care about the Supreme Judge whom you'll meet at the moment of death. As a matter of fact, I was so appalled at his statement that I immediately prayed Mother Teresa's emergency novena for him, because I think he's in serious spiritual danger.

As for my relative's definition of what it means to be an American, I wonder if he even has a clue.

I thought being an American meant having the right to life, the right to liberty, the right to free speech, the right to benefit from your work and own private property, the right to read books without censorship, the right to freedom of assembly, the right to bear arms, the right to visit the seat of government which is now fenced off with razor wire and guarded by soldiers with rifles.  (The last time I saw that was when I visited Mexico City and Northern Ireland back in the 1990s. I never thought to see it in my Capitol city!)

So exactly what does my silly relative find freedom-loving about Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders, and the rest of the Communist loving crew in Washington creating more and more restrictive mandates to limit our freedoms? 

Beats me. He didn't say. It was just one more gratuitous slam at a man he hates. Yes, one thing you can depend on from a liberal is a huge dose of hate for those who dare to disagree with your "progressive" ideas.

I've lived a long time and seen a lot of "liberal" positions. It used to be that a liberal was defined as someone who defended individual liberty. So the ACLU defended the rights of Nazis to march in the Jewish neighborhood of Skokie and defended the right of people to make offensive statements and write offensive books, etc.  Those who didn't want to read them or pay attention didn't have to, but nobody tried to ban everyone else from reading them.

No more! Liberals like Jeff Bezos ban book sales on Amazon. Twitter's Jack Dorsey deplatforms anyone whose opinions he doesn't like. Liberals demand you think what they tell you, shut up if they don't like your "hate speech," and send you to Facebook jail for having unpopular (according to them) opinions.

This is the new liberalism and there's nothing liberal about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.