27 March 2020

“You Are Perverted. You Have Strayed From My Path. You Prostrated Yourself Before an Idol.”

Just as he warns us against gossip and calumny whilst at the same time viciously insulting and calumniating good Catholics.

From Vox Cantoris

Today at the Hotel Santa Marta, the Pope Bergoglio gave an interesting homily.

"What are my idols? Everyone has their own. What are my idols? Where do I hide them? May the Lord not find us at the end of our life, and say: “You are perverted. You have strayed from my path. You prostrated yourself before an idol."

Yes, you did.


You just can't make this stuff up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.