30 March 2020

Musings is Going Away (Hopefully Temporarily!)

First of all, I'm okay. I don't have the virus. However,  the charging cord for my laptop seems to have shot craps. I don't have another cord or a backup computer . This is being labouriously typed on my tablet. I cannot possibly keep the blog going if it takes me 30 minutes or an hour for each post, especially since copy and paste is virtually impossible for me on a tablet.

The last time I was without a computer I managed to keep the blog afloat by going to the public library. Thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, that isn't an option this time.

So, until I can get a new charging cord, posts will be few and far between, if any. Any posts I do manage to make will only be shared on my personal page and the 'Musings' group page on Facebook, since even sharing from this tablet is a pain!

This could not have happened at a worse time! Being self isolated, my two main occupations have been the blog and FishEaters Forum. The lack of a power supply for the laptop takes away the blog and FE has been offline since Saturday evening!

May I ask a favour of anyone who sees this? Please, if anyone expresses concern at my absence, reassure them that I'm fine but my computer isn't!

Please pray for me that I don't go completely stircrazy and that I can get a power supply SOON!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you let us know what was happening with you. Prayers are a given. Hope to see you back online soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you're okay! Perhaps consider a "Go Fund Me" account or something - I'm sure we could raise enough for a good, updated computer and powercords, too! Bests, Blessings! Jeff

    ReplyDelete

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.