09 June 2019

Planned Parenthood Employee Explains That ‘Women Can Conceive Fish or Other Animals’

The insanity gets worse! Stop the world, I want to get off. I want to find another planet to live on. 

From Students for Life 

By Brenna Lewis

Our team of 22 Regional Coordinators spend the majority of their time on school campuses, so we have heard it all. From the unfounded and illogical to the downright strange – nothing surprises us. With this year’s especially high furor surrounding abortion, we had to compile a list of the dumbest things we encountered on campuses nationwide. Enjoy!

“I was at Colorado State University this past winter when an angry student marched up to my Human Rights Display to yell at me for “lacking accurate information.” He let me know that sometimes women have fish or other animal species. He lectured me not to assume the fetus will be human. He was serious. Then he revealed that he worked for Planned Parenthood. Figures.”
-Christina Coffman, Rocky Mountains Regional Coordinator

“During the Planned Parenthood Truth tour, I was respectfully sharing data from PP’s own annual report. A student came over (seeing the pink signs, thinking we were with PP). We explained who we were and invited her to dialogue. She then screamed at me, informed me that she was “Planned Parenthood’s Goddess of the Year,” and said she hoped our signs blew away.”
-Lily Hutkowski, Indiana Regional Coordinator

 “During the Planned Parenthood Truth tour, I was respectfully sharing data from PP’s own annual report. A student came over (seeing the pink signs, thinking we were with PP). We explained who we were and invited her to dialogue. She then screamed at me, informed me that she was “Planned Parenthood’s Goddess of the Year,” and said she hoped our signs blew away.”
-Lily Hutkowski, Indiana Regional Coordinator

“We were on the Chemeketa Community College campus with the “When Do Human Rights Begin?” display and this random guy came up and yelled,  “Well, what’s wrong with a little murder?!” And he was dead serious… No pun intended…”
-Nichole Bentz, Pacific Northwest Regional Coordinator

“At Cal State Fullerton, a student told me I wasn’t actually pro-life because I wasn’t a vegan. She then proceeded to tell me that she was consistently pro-life because she was a vegan and didn’t eat animals who had sentience BUT she fully supported Planned Parenthood and their services because she said humans don’t have sentience until 2 months. After I asked if she would be okay with killing newborns since they don’t have sentience, she backtracked and said she meant 2 months gestation (8 weeks). I’m still confused.”
-Camille Cisneros, Southern California Regional Coordinator

“At Minnesota State University – Mankato, we hosted the #PlannedParenthoodTruth tour. Four young women came up adjacent to the display (one wearing a vagina costume) and started protesting our event with signs. While there, a male student approached and started dialoguing with them, saying that it was wrong to kill a living human organism. One of the four responded, “It’s a fetus!” as if that solved things. Then another one of them added, “Sperm are living human organisms, too!” Which is just… biologically inaccurate.” WATCH the video here!
-Noah Maldonado, Northern Regional Coordinator

“A passing professor told me I’ve ‘been brainwashed.’ I responded, “No ma’am, I’ve been targeted by Planned Parenthood.” I went on to tell her the eugenics-based history of Planned Parenthood and how abortion disproportionately affects the African-American community. She responded, “Well….. you know your history.”
-Elizabeth Parker, Appalachian Regional Coordinator (A Black woman-JW)

“I was doing the Fetal Pain Tour at Baldwin Wallace University in Ohio, and a college student came up to us laughing and explained that no fetus should want to be born into this terrible world. In fact, he ‘wished he could have been aborted’because ‘the human race has run its course.’ He then asked me if I eat eggs…because “what about the chickens?” One of his friends agreed, adding that she would’ve been totally okay if her mom had decided to abort her at any point during the pregnancy.”
-Liana Hollendonner, Pennsylvania Regional Coordinator

“In February, I was at the University of Nebraska in Omaha with the Planned Parenthood Truth tour. One couple came up to the display, and said they would love to talk about Planned Parenthood. As it turns out, they were avid supporters. In the thick of conversation, the woman suddenly said she thought abortion was ‘morally neutral’ because the procedure just removes extra cells. She then likened abortion to the use of exfoliating facewash to scrub off dead, unwanted skin cells.Are people not taking biology in high school anymore?”
-Stephanie Lugo, Midwest Regional Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.