25 May 2019

Half a Million Pageviews - Take That, Satan!

Well, 'Musings' has reached 500,000 page views! I consider it a small miracle. My computer keyboard is dying, refusing to print some of the most frequently used letters. I have been banned by Facebook several times, for posts made years ago when they were obviously acceptable, but now violate Facebook's so-called 'community standards'. I'm pretty sure I was temporarily 'shadow banned' by Twitter. At least my  'impressions' dropped from well over a thousand a day to about six hundred for awhile.

But, through it all, I've kept plugging along. When I started this blog, I had no idea where I was going with it. It just morphed into what it is today, one of many voices defending our Græco-Roman Catholic civilisation and culture, and the Catholic Church from enemies, both without and (especially) within the Mystical Body of Christ. I will keep going as long as God allows, so take that, Satan!.

I'd like to thank all my readers here, on my Facebook page, and on the Musings of an Old Curmudgeon Facebook group, especially those who share my posts on other platforms (there are little icons at the bottom of each post with which to share!), and those other bloggers who list Musings of an Old Curmudgeon in their blogrolls.

I would also like to extend my warmest gratitude to Vox CantorisGloria.tv, and His Excellency René Henry Gracida, Bishop Emeritus of Corpus Christi and his blog Abyssus Abyssum Invocat, all of whom have helped me by sharing my posts.

And, lastly,  I ask all of you for your prayers and I assure you of my prayers for your health and salvation, as well as for all of your intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.