30 November 2018

The Oddidities of Nature

We had five or six inches of snow last Sunday. It has been slowly melting since then. Out by the driveway is an upturned bucket that, in nicer weather, I use as a seat whilst I wait for the Cuter and Shorter Half to come home from work.

Earlier, I took the Household Canine outside to wait for her. I walked over to the driveway and saw a nice ring of snowfree area surrounding the bucket.


I would assume that what sun we've had, heated the bucket, and the heat radiated melting the snow round the bucket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.