28 November 2018

An Update on My Sight

First of all, I'd like to thank my readers who have been praying for me. Rest assured that the health, salvation, and intentions of all my readers are in my daily intentions and are prayed for at every Holy Mass I hear.

My sight has been improving all day and is almost back to normal. Yesterday was a sparse day of posting as a result. Also, I'd like to apologise to anyone who has commented on or shared a post on Facebook. I try to acknowledge every comment and share with at least a 'like'. However, I have been unable to read Facebook without increasing screen size to 150% and pulling the screen back and forth at each line to read it.

I will try to acknowledge everyone later today. If there are no more sight problems, the Old Curmudgeon will be back in fine form later today.

Again, thank you all for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. God bless you! God bless your eyes! St. Lucy, please pray and intercede for the Curmudgeon. Amen.

    I know I made a similar comment previously, and you probably already know this, but I think most states have services for the visually impaired, under services for the blind. They used to have these devices for reading and such. Just in case you haven't looked into it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.