19 November 2018

Help!

I am so frustrated that I almost feel like just throwing in the towel. The vast majority of my page views come from sharing posts on various sympathetic groups on Facebook. Thanks to my account being on a 30 day ban, I lost access to most of those groups so my friend, Mudarmlinar, was limited to posting on his own page, on my page, and on the Musings group page. He started joining groups so that he could share my blog posts, and then last night, he was put under a three day ban from posting on any group he wasn’t the admin of. He is an admin on the Musings group, but about half the posts he’s tried to share there have been blocked as being ‘against community standards’. These have included, so far, a ‘Word of the Day’ post defining ‘alb’, and a quote from Pope Pius XI on subsidiarity!


At any rate, the point of this post is to ask for help. I know that many of the limited number of people who will see this post belong to various Traditionalist, pro-life, and other Catholic groups, because you have ‘liked’ or commented on my posts in them, or have shared my posts from them.


If you would like to help, there is a Facebook icon beneath each post. Clicking on that will bring up a ‘mini-page’ with a drop down menu allowing you to share the post on your timeline, a group, or a page you manage. I would greatly appreciate any help during this unjust banning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.