30 September 2021

A Million and a Half Page Views!

Sometime in the past couple of hours Musings of an Old Curmudgeon has reached 1,500,000 page views. It took almost three years to reach one million, but it's taken just over a year to add another half million.

I'd like to thank all my readers here, on my Facebook page, on the Musings of an Old Curmudgeon Facebook group, and the group on MeWe, as well as those other bloggers who list 'Musings' in their blogroll, especially my good friend, Vox Cantoris

I especially thank all those who share my posts on their own Facebook or MeWe pages.

I ask for your prayers and I assure you of my prayers for your health and salvation, as well as for all of your intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.