If you're planning on voting, Fr Heilman has a few things you need to think about before you step into the voting booth. Remember, as Fr Altman said, 'You cannot be Catholic & a Democrat. Period'.
From Roman Catholic Man
By Fr Richard Heilman
When considering your vote, consider the Ten Commandments of those seeking to overthrow our country in this election.
TEN COMMANDMENTS OF SECULAR PROGRESSIVES
- Thou shalt not believe in God. Every person is their own god. There are no absolute truths. As Pontius Pilate said, “What is truth?” Therefore, everyone’s individual feelings are all that matter. As the Satanic bible professes, “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.”
- Thou shalt not resist secular progressivism, or thou shalt be persecuted. Therefore, thou shalt give complete submission, granting absolute trust, to all levers of influence owned and operated by secular progressives, including the MSM, Hollywood, television, universities and public schools.
- Thou shalt not attend religious services, or thou shalt be deemed a threat to secular progressivism.
- Thou shalt dispense with the outdated notion of the nuclear family. Anything can be considered a marriage and a family.
- Thou shalt have the right to kill children in the wombs of their mothers.
- Thou shalt hold that fornication, prostitution and pornography are healthy and normal.
- Thou shalt be free to lie, cheat and steal, if it be for the purpose of gaining power and control.
- Thou art free to destroy the good name of another, if they threaten secular progressivism and/or it be for the purpose of gaining power and control.
- Thou shalt not hold that marriage is a lifelong commitment or that marriage holds one to a singular partner only.
- Thou shalt allow government to have complete control of thy property.
Post a Comment
Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.