06 April 2020

Musings is Back!

For those readers who have been concerned at my absence, rest assured I do not have the CCP Virus. My laptop was temporarily out of commission due to a faulty power supply cord. I was limited to my tablet. I type very slowly, with one finger, on a full sized keyboard, but that's speed typing compared to my trying to type on a tablet! The new cord arrived today and the laptop is charging as I type this.

Regularly scheduled posts resume at 00.00 tonight. I will catch up over the next day or two with the dated posts, A Chesterton Calendar, In Lumine Fidei, and Cardinal Bacci's 'Meditations'. I won't bother with the Roman Martyrology, since that is shared as a convenience for those who say Prime, but do not have a copy of the Martyrology. Every day in the Martyrology can be found in the blog archive in the side bar.

Please continue to pray for me as I pray for all my readers, especially in these dire times of the CCP Virus pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.