30 March 2018

A Thank You To My Readers

This is my 1001st post. In the first 1000, I had just over 61,000 page views, so each post on average received 61 views. I say 'on average' because one post had almost 1,500 views, and others only four or five.

I want to thank all my faithful readers, Especially His Excellency Henry Rene Gracida, who linked to my blog, and to my friend David Domet of Vox Cantoris, who has Musings of An Old Curmudgeon in the live feed on his blog.

My thanks to all of you, and be assured of my prayers for health and salvation, as well as your intentions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.