15 August 2022

I Too Am Worried About the Weaponization of the Rosary

'Give me an army saying the Rosary and I will conquer the world.' -  Pope Pius XI. Maybe that's what the Atlantic is afraid of! Pray the Rosary!!!

From Creative Minority Report

By Matt Archbold


In this time in which Catholic Churches are being vandalized, desecrated, and torched The Atlantic chooses this moment to accuse Catholics of weaponizing the rosary.

The former magazine published a piece titled “How Extremist Gun Culture Co-Opted the Rosary: The AR-15 is a sacred object among Christian nationalists. Now ‘radical-traditional’ Catholics are bringing a sacrament of their own to the movement.”

They even idiotically called the rosary “a sacrament.” Wow. Seriously?

But now that The Atlantic mentions it, I do seem to remember some politician threatening people with rosaries. Do you?

Oh yeah, Biden said, “The next Republican that tells me I’m not religious I’m going to shove my rosary beads down their throat.”

That seems a little worrisome, huh?

So yeah, pro-life clinics are being firebombed but the rosary is the real problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.