15 September 2019

A Bit of Humour - Create Your Own Anti-Catholic Conspiracy

From the Facebook page, Catholic Meme Squad

Howdy my fellow Rigid folks. Your Admin ~Miguel is back!
Let's see which is your Anti-Catholic Conspiracy.
I hope you enjoy this remastered version of our old meme and from now on the page will rise again.
Help us all by sharing our content!
Ave Christus Rex!
~Miguel, admin



My theory? The Crusaders tortured queers in the backyard and targeted Pastor Jim whilst being sedvacantists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.