27 October 2018

The Logic (?) of a Papolator

A comment made on Facebook on my post, Pope Francis, Remove Pro-Gay Fr. Martin as Advisor to Vatican, and my reply.

The comment:

It is a good thing that the Pope fired his ass. We should never accept any person who is homosexual. Any person that has been found to have had a sexual relationship with someone should be charged, and sent to prison for life. It is amusing how some individuals hate the Pope. Yet this man has lived a life very similar to Pope Paul 2 and since being chosen as Pope has in fact conducted a miracle. God chose this man to be the Pope. Thus far he has done a excellent job despite people like you who have turned their back on the Church.

My reply:

Turned my back on the Church? I go to confession weekly, I haven't missed a Sunday Mass or a Holy Day of obligation in years, and if you believe Francis has done an excellent job, protecting and promoting homosexuals like McCarrick, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. And, BTW, you missed the point of the post. Francis has NOT fired him. Indeed, he is an advisor to the Vatican and spoke at the World Meeting of Families at Francis's personal invitation. Wanna talk about that bridge I have?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.