17 September 2018

A Request for Prayers

Some years ago, my niece's niece died of lukaemia. On Saturday, a 'poker run' was held in her honour to raise money for research. During the run, there was a serious cycle accident. The rider, a young woman whose name escapes me, was killed. The biker, whose name is Cameron, is in serious condition, collapsed lung, both ankles broken, and other extensive injuries.

My niece did not see the actual accident, but she did see the victims in the ditch. Please pray for the souls of her niece, Chyan, the young woman killed yesterday, for Cameron, and all those affected by this tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.