19 March 2018

The Weather, Again!

I do wish it would make up it's mind! The end of last week was beautiful! Sunny and warm. I started to actually believe that spring had arrived. Then, just to remind me that I live in Nebraska, on the Great Plains, nasty weather returned. The past three days have been cold, wet, and dreary. The dampness in the air has been palpable, and last night and earlier today it rained for several hours.

The problem I have is that cold, damp weather makes it very hard for me to breathe. I wanted to go downtown this afternoon, but I decided that since I'm going to the Community Supper this evening, I'll just go to Food Mesto for beer and milk after supper.

However, I did see my first robin yesterday, and the crocus and daffodils are getting ready to put forth buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.