06 October 2021

Note to Readers

Just a note regarding a schedule change and the last three posts I shared. Remember, I'm going in reverse order.

From The Mad Monarchist (10 November 2013)

In order to be timely, the regular "Royal News Roundup" will not be posted tomorrow. Monday's post will be on an issue related to the Great War and the royal news report for last week will appear on Tuesday. Thursday and Friday will see articles posted on a rather unusual World War I friendship, a Russian monarchist who was a Great War veteran and who also ended up fighting side-by-side with some former enemies. I hope you will look forward to it. For those unaware, an overview of the weekly schedule is usually posted on Facebook on Sundays, so feel free to follow me on Facebook if you are not already. Thanks for reading and stay 'mad' my friends.

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.