22 June 2021

Mad Monarchist Q&A

I have no idea what questions he answered since the video no longer exists on YouTube.

From The Mad Monarchist

Sorry for the delay this week. I just forgot to upload it at the usual time and then assumed I already had. However, in all that time, I had come to the conclusion to discontinue this series anyway. Since I finally realized the week had almost gone by without posting the last session, with no one else seeming to notice, it reaffirmed my decision that stopping is the right thing to do. There just was not enough people interested in it to make it worth the time. So, despite what you hear in this video, this will be the last such recording. The questions from this week will be answered next week but no new ones will be accepted and the Questions page will be closed after that. Thanks to all who participated, I probably enjoyed it more than you did (at least according to the statistics!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.