27 January 2021

FishEaters Catholic Forum on MeWe

There has been, for several years, an 'unofficial' FE group on Facebook. For reasons I'm not sure I ever knew, I ended up as the only active administrator of said group. I am now in the process of leaving Facebook except as a messaging platform, and that only because it is how I stay in contact with family and friends around the world (e.g., I have cousins in Canada and New Zealand).

I am moving to MeWe and I've set up an FE group on that platform. If you were a member of the Facebook group, are a member of FishEaters Forum, or are a user of the FishEaters website, I encourage you to check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.