30 January 2021

Communist China Must Collapse Upon Itself. Are You Prepared To Help in This War?

My good friend, Vox Cantoris, issues a call to action! Join us! The CCP must be destroyed! #SmashTheCCP #BoycottChineseGoods

From Vox Cantoris

It's time. Long past it actually.

Last summer I needed to buy a new barbeque grill. Everything at Canadian Tire or Home Depot was from communist China. Instead, I did my research. I paid more, bought a better product and I ordered it from my local Canadian and independent Home Hardware/Home BuildAll. It is a Broil-King and it was completely manufactured in Waterloo, Ontario. There is also an American plant manufacturing for the market in the United States.

Since the CCP Virus came ashore, in my own protest, I have done what I can to not buy anything made in communist China. An exception is Taiwan, of course. I have done without, or in the case of a small medical device, a pulse oximeter, waited until an American company was able to deliver on production. I paid $400 for it when a trashy and unpredictably inaccurate one from communist China could be had at the nation of Bezos for $50 or less. 

The good people of China are in deep darkness and oppression. Those who know and rebel are in prison, concentration and re-education camps or worse. It seems to me that there is a difference between the Chinese and the Russians and the toleration of communist overlords. The Chinese seem less willing to throw it off. We need that time to come.

Communist China must be punished by the world for the CCP Virus. I have little faith in any of our leaders, particularly now without Donald Trump not on the scene, that this will happen. It is up to you and it is up to me. 

Buy nothing from China. If you need something and there is no alternative, buy it used if you can or do without. Pay more if you must. Do whatever you can do.

We must break this evil regime. We can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.