15 December 2020

Will I Take the CCP Virus Vaccine?

First of all, I am not an anti-vaxxer. I had friends die of tetanus and polio when I was younger. Other friends were crippled for life by polio. I thank God for the ingenuity of those who discovered vaccines for such killer diseases.


However, that said, I have no intention whatsoever of receiving any of the vaccines that have been or are being developed for the CCP virus pandemic.

Above and beyond the moral concerns that have been expressed by various Prelates, I have other problems with the concept.

Based on my general knowledge of the science of vaccine development, there is no way on God's green earth that I am going to get any of these vaccines.

They have been rushed through development, without due diligence, in response to panic and heavy governmental pressure. Plus, of course, Big Pharma saw dollar signs dancing in front of their eyes.

I keep having memories of another drug that wasn't properly tested. Does anyone else remember 'flipper babies'? If not, search 'thalidomide'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.