LESSON SECOND ON GOD AND HIS PERFECTIONS
13. Q. What is God? A. God is a spirit infinitely perfect.
14. Q. Had God a beginning? A. God had no beginning; He always was and He always will be.
15. Q. Where is God? A. God is everywhere.
16. Q. If God is everywhere, why do we not see Him? A. We do not see God, because He is a pure spirit and cannot be seen with bodily eyes.
17. Q. Does God see us? A. God sees us and watches over us.
18. Q. Does God know all things? A. God knows all things, even our most secret thoughts, words, and actions.
19. Q. Can God do all things? A. God can do all things, and nothing is hard or impossible to Him.
20. Q. Is God just, holy, and merciful? A. God is all just, all holy, all merciful, as He is infinitely perfect.
Next - Baltimore Catechism #2 - LESSON THIRD ON THE UNITY AND TRINITY OF GOD
Please note that there are gaps in the numbering, and some questions are out of order, because the questions are numbered to agree with the 'Explanation of the Baltimore Catechism' (Baltimore Catechism #4)