13 November 2019

Musings is Slowing Down For a Bit

No, nothing is wrong, but there are only so many hours in a day! I have a number of writing projects in hand that I want to finish. There is a book review of a recent book that I've just finished, an article and three 'recaps' of old, classic books that I think every serious Catholic should read.

I'm also writing a piece that will probably either make me well known or get me excommunicated (perhaps both!).

I'm not going away completely. I'll still be posting my regular posts everyday, the catechisms of the Faith and of the Angelic Doctor's Summa, a Catholic video at 15.00, and so on. I'll also probably be posting one or two articles of news and analysis from my favourite sites, but if I'm ever going to get any of my own writing done, I've got to scale back the time I devote to surfing the met to find material to post.

I would appreciate it it if, of your charity, you would say a prayer or two for the completion of my projects.

The Old Curmudgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.